When I think of my blessings a couple of songs come to mind and I just start singing them. The first one is Count Your Many Blessings and the second one is Showers of Blessings. These songs brings back such wonderful memories for me. My dad used to lead the singing in the church I grew up in. I can picture him now up front with his eyes closed singing to the Lord. His bass voice always was calming to my heart. I knew he loved Jesus. Yes, he wasn’t perfect, but he did try his best to live his life for God daily. It is my goal to be an example like him. I want my kids to know that while I do make mistakes, that we have a merciful God so full of grace. That we are saved by grace. That all we have to do is admit that we are sinners, admit those sins and give our life to Him. Live our life for Him.
1 John 3:21-23
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; 22 and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him. 23 And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.
So today, I am continuing on with counting my blessings. I hope you will join in with me.
817. my children.
818. for my two children who have admitted they are sinners and have asked forgiveness and been saved by grace.
819. for my two children who are growing, learning and asking those tough questions. Who are asking about sinning and about forgiveness.
820. for our church family who is teaching that we are sinners and we need to ask for forgiveness and that we are saved by grace.
821. for a pastor who reads and teaches from the Bible.
822. for a church that does its best to make sure everything they do is scriptural.
821. for having that Christian influence growing up.
823. for marrying a Godly man, who does his best to lead his family from the Bible.
824. for answered prayers.
825. for confirmation from God on what we should be doing.
826. the opportunity to have a chance to tell others of God’s love and His amazing grace.
827. for my health.
828. for my husband and childrens’ health.
829. the chance to help others.
830. for the showers and showers of blessings that God sees fit to bestow upon my family and I.
831. for the chance to tell others about all that God has seen fit to give us.
I encourage you all to take a look at what God has done for you. Then stop by A Holy Experience and join Ann and all the others who are doing the same.
<a href=”http://www.aholyexperience.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/annvoskamp/multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1.jpg” ></a>